Monday 9 July 2012

BIZZY was attending Wonder Girls's concert

Wonder World Tour in Seoul 2012 was held on July 7th at the Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium. I know that I was late. Some of you might already know about this but still I wanna get my blog flooded with Bizzy's stuffs. Lol~! Anyway, back to the story. He went to the concert with Tiger JK & Yoon Mirae. I knew about Tiger JK will go to the concert as reported by unnie (lol) and of course, with Tasha . But then, he told me he was there too. And a fan who also attended the same concert uploaded some pictures on her twitter.  The pictures was not really in a good quality but I can tell that the people in the pictures were the three of them. lol~! 





Wonder Girls' Yubin also tweeted a photo of her with a bucket of flowers from Tiger JK, Tasha & Bizzy ^^




  photos via @JayChoi1991 on twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment