Monday 4 November 2013

Get to know Bizzy!

         People thought that Bizzy is a 'mysterious' person since nobody knows about him. Everything about him is a mystery. Do you think so? Let me know why do you like Bizzy when you did not know nothing about him. Lol~! 
About a year ago I found a wikipedia of Bizzy but it is in Hangul. Someone asked me to translate it but I'm incapable of doing that so. I'm sorry. However, finally, @MissDrunkencamp is so kind helping me to translate the text! I was about to googletranslate the text but I refuse to trust it. (you know what I meant,right? lol) 


Korean wikipedia is HERE!

And, here is the translation..


            A few weeks ago, there was a conversation of unnies talking about Bizzy's names. Lol~! Apparently, 'Bizzy' was given by Sean2slow because he is always busy. Brilliant! Lol~. He used to use 'Suga Free' as his stage name. 
            There was a sad story behind that name. He came out with that name because he tried to stay away from sugar. His grandmother died of diabetes. 

SO, TOO MUCH SUGAR IS NOT GHOOD! BEAR THAT IN MIND!! :)

translation credited to @MissDrunkenCamp (:



No comments:

Post a Comment